Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are there any girls out there that hate doing ';girl'; things like shopping getting your nails done.......?

and other things like thatAre there any girls out there that hate doing ';girl'; things like shopping getting your nails done.......?
i'd rather go fishing than get my nails done


and surfing than shopping











';if you can walk barefoot on the beach and have nail clippers you never need a pedicure'; :)Are there any girls out there that hate doing ';girl'; things like shopping getting your nails done.......?
Well i do not like getting my nails done because i cannot stand talking to the person doing them and shopping i only go to the mall to hang out with my friends i like playing basketball or hockey or something FUN
No i don't hate it i like it but i don't do it that often.
love shopping getting your nails done can get boring just sitting there,but most of the time I like the ending results


I HATE getting my hair done!!!!


it takes forever and it justs takes too long!!
Yes! I've always hated shopping and getting manicures and such. I've never been a girly-girl; that stuff annoys me.
I like shopping,, but I don't shop for girly things :p








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes, me! I prefer to get dirty four wheeling, camping, drinking beer and having fun. I hate little miss prisses!
Well I hate shopping. I seriously get bored when I'm shopping. I do get my nails done, but not often, just once in a while. ;)
i love doing these things. but i also like country and going in the woods like i did this weekend... i wore makeup though ;)
yupp me


shopping is extremley irritating and i do my nails myself, it looks messy but eh w/e xP
Yeah. I like sports.
yeah there are some girls like that...


im not one of them though. :)
only girl thing I hate doing is waxing
i dont really hate it, but no i dont exactly ';enjoy'; getting my nails done and make up and stuff.


every once in a while is whatever though
i do, i don't like getting my nails done later on there gonna get missed up...i like shopping just hate tring on cloth...idk i get annoyed..
Nope I pretty much love all that stuff.
There are, but I'm not one of them:D
i love all that stuff!
I only like to shop when I have money =)


I have never got my nails done or any other spa treatments :P
Uhm, I'm kinds in between haha.
ME!!!!!!!





I bite my nails hence I have none, I hate shopping, because I hate spending what little money I have. Bring on softball, hunting, fishing, dirt bikes and muddin'. LOL
I hate shopping now...





I do like gettin' my nails done, just so I won't bite my fingernails.





I hang out with only guys so I pretty much hate doin' girl stuff now.





=]
i like shoping but dont like getting my nails done
*raises paw*





i'm not much of a girly girl!
me!!!


i play basketball so .... definetly no-no for nails


and shopping --- eh


i prefer sports and stuff
that would be me x]





i do paint my nails at home though..

No comments:

Post a Comment