Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you ever see extremely poor people in the nail shop?

A lot of people get their nails done. No big deal. I saw a lady getting her nails done the other day and her poor child did not even have on shoes. They were dressed like white trash and the baby was running around with no shoes on. The lady said she could not afford to keep him in shoes because he out grew them so fast. Granted, I have felt that way as well, like my kids out grow stuff so fast, why bother, but never would I ever let my child go without so I could get my nails done. Why does white trash seem to be the very people that live beyond their means?Do you ever see extremely poor people in the nail shop?
Because they expect me to take care of them.





And they have liberals who will work for them to get my money.Do you ever see extremely poor people in the nail shop?
Any race can be found to live beyond their means. But SOME poor people are too selfish to the point will they will put their wants before their childrens needs.
Seems like craziness to me. How could you care more about your bloody nails than your kids footwear? Some people are so self centered-
How selfish of these folks! Don't they realize their kids need financial support
Yeah, I also see people with food stamps %26amp; Prada bags. whatever.
There are always going to be extremely poor people living outside of their means. It's the American Dream. However, it's possible the lady may have gotten a gift certificate from a family member for her birthday or something.





Either way, it's usually best to not judge people, whether you think they are worth judging or not.
There are all sorts of people in this world.
More like selfishness than anything else. When did parents start putting themselves before their children? sigh
Trash is as Trash does, whatever the race.
First off, trash comes in all colors not just white, but I know what you're saying, yeah that bugs me. What really pisses me off is to see these girls all dolled up, expensive clothes, hair all done with babies that are dirty %26amp; half dressed, that is sick.
It is not just white trash, it is all races. I used to work at a place that gave out scholarships to local kids so they could afford to be in sports programs and such. This one family came in with 5 kids... the mom had her hair done up, fake nails, looking nice... all her kids had cell phones, and most of them were talking on them at the time... and she stood up there filling out the application and handed me her proof of income. I really couldn't believe the nerve she had. Unfortunately the companies policy said we couldn't deny people on the basis of they are idiots who waste their money.





If I had to go ask for assistance I would be humble at least... not flashing my material goods. Yes, it is possible these people have recieved their designer purses and clothing as gifts, but still... leave that stuff at home when you go ask for aid.
WTF PEOPLE!!!


WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RACES AND CULTURES!?!?





INDIVIDUALS HAVE THEIR OWN VALVUES!





THIS IS HOW RACISM STARTS..THIS IS THE VERY ROOTS OF IT!!!





SERIOUSLY...START THINKING DIFFERENTLY IF YOU WANT TO LIVE INA BETTER WORLD!





btw, what's WIC?
I'm too poor to get my nails done! LOL! But I used to live in a really poor neighborhood, and I would see alot of women with their nails done and their hair done pull out food stamps and WIC coupons at the grocery store. If they can afford $20 for nails and $40 for hair, then why do I need to pay for their food?
Instant gratification...
When I was about 6 my family was really poor even though I'm an only child. My mom made sure we always kept clean (took showers and all) including our house and had our basic needs taken care of. This woman sounds very selfish. That is no excuse, I went through shoes and clothes fast too, but even though we didn't have a lot during this bad time, my mom worked a lot and that's how she eventually got us out of it. Poverty is no excuse for filth and for not taking care of a child's basic needs.
All races and cultures do that. I got one for you and its a common one where i am from. I was in the grocery store and the lady in front of me was paying with food stamps or WIC. then when i see her get in to her new Mercedes didn't even have plates on it yet. That stuff pisses me off. Then yesterday I see a homeless man with a sign I was about to give him money and he was talking on his cell phone. also when I go to a county hospital it pisses me off these families cant afford health insurance but mommy has a Gucci purse and prada shoes. And drives a brand new car. People need to learn whats important in life.
who are you to judge...

No comments:

Post a Comment