Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How come most nail shops are non-standard?

I'm a licensed manicurist and I used to work for this non-standard asian nail salon. The owner yelled at me every time I tried to sterilize or replace the beauty implements. He said it's costly if we keep replacing the buffers and nail files. I was disappointed and at the same time I felt bad for the customers. They accepted walk-in clients all the time and treated their employees like crap. We worked every minute of the day, and there's no break time. when I spent more than 30 minutes on a pedicure, they said it should only take 20 minutes. The nail salon was BS, they didn't even have enough equipments to operate. I feel that all the owner cared about was making the profit rather than the quality of the service. I wonder why nail shops like this haven't been shut down yet.How come most nail shops are non-standard?
i would say they are SUB-standard. thanks for the info. good luck to you.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment