Sunday, January 17, 2010

I need a name for a nail care shop?

any help plzI need a name for a nail care shop?
Nailbeauty care!I need a name for a nail care shop?
Deluxe Nails


Free Nails, because blacks are always for a handout. Then when they ask about the free nails give them a real nail(like the kind used in construction).
nailz.=)
Perfect Tips - Neat Nails - Classy Nails- Hot %26amp; Now Nails- Pretty in Pink....
Daring Divas!


The Nail Lab
If you told us your location it might help depending on if you want housewives or a different crowd.


Nails about you.......


I like to Nail you... LOL... just kidding...


Just Nails!


Raise your hand! and then have for Nails underneath it...


Nails R Us


Manicure Central


Hands on!
depends on what you are looking for, if you are not a pro I like Sally's beauty they have alot of good products and they are reasonable. If you want a place to get your nails done I'd try the yellow pages of your phone book.

No comments:

Post a Comment