Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are the best nail grows in the shops coz my nails are not that long and its really annoying. Thanks x?

vitamins that contain folic acid, calcium and ironWhat are the best nail grows in the shops coz my nails are not that long and its really annoying. Thanks x?
You can't really influence how fast your nails grow. As far as strength is concerned you can use any nail polish or a nail hardener.





The most important thing is your nutrition.


What are the best nail grows in the shops coz my nails are not that long and its really annoying. Thanks x?
I use Rimmel London, Nail Rescue. It works for me.
Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle. Comes in a gold pot. Quite expensive but worth every penny - I have long nails for the first time in my life having been recommended this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment