Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby and nail shop ?

Is it okay to take baby in the nail shop? I know there are a lot of chemicals in there so I am curious...





This is for pedi...Baby and nail shop ?
If there are chimicals its probably not a good idea. Acetone the stuff they take polish off of can cause reproductive harm, so if it'll mess up your insides it cant be good for an infint. Baby and nail shop ?
not a good idea
i agree with the others, the fumes are probably too much for an infant, i get a bad headache after being in there, i would imagine it would be worse for a baby. that and it would be hard to calm a baby down if they started fussing while you were getting a pedi. it would be best to see if someone else could babysit while you get it done.
I wouldn't take a baby in there myself but that's me.





I think if you do decide to, I'd make sure they were over 6 months old and in good health.
I don't think you should. The people who work there wear masks (to block the dust when they shape the nails), then your baby probably shouldn't breathe it in either. Plus the chemicals..
i wouldn't.
A pedicure isn't going to be enjoyable with a screaming baby %26amp; evil looks from all the other customers who are thinking, ';Sheesh! Shut that baby up!';





The fumes are in no way strong enough to cause permanent damage. Babies have lungs, kidneys, a liver, and sinuses that are the perfect size for their bodies and that work just as well as adults' organs do. If it doesn't hurt you, it won't hurt your baby either. But the smells will make him/her fussy %26amp; like I said, you won't enjoy it.





Edit: the reason the workers wear masks is because they're exposed to it 8-10 hours a day, every day. Also, their faces are a lot closer to the customer's feet than yours is. Being around it for 40 minutes isn't going to hurt anyone.
I wouldn't. There are a lot of chemicals and fumes in there and just to be on the safe side i wouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment