Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do we mostly have Asian people working in nail shops?

Not racist! just curious!Why do we mostly have Asian people working in nail shops?
people typically have a job at what they're good at...maybe because asian people are so tiny,their hands are tinier leaving less room for error and more precision





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why do we mostly have Asian people working in nail shops?
I've been wondering the same thing, too. I have to specifically wait until a Wednesday to get my eyebrows waxed since that's the only day an English speaking woman comes in. The Asian girl that did mine last time made them crooked. Why would I pay for crooked brows? And why do you get to keep your job for ruining everyone's face?
hahahahha


I have no idea, just went to one yesterday and I was wondering :)





please answer mine as well, I need help.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqMjWjhZblP1dK.VsTPOuoLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090622193223AAq5lkv

No comments:

Post a Comment