Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do most asains own nails, hiar shop and restaurant?

ok im and asian myself, and my sister owns a nail shop, its just a curiosity question that came to mind.


maybe i see alot of this in houston, dallas, cali, canada, boston.


i dont know, just asking. so please dont yell at me. :]Why do most asains own nails, hiar shop and restaurant?
I have often wondered that as well....








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why do most asains own nails, hiar shop and restaurant?
Cali? Only people that pretend to be a California native would say that. And this is a extremely retarded question. My girlfriend is Japanese and German so I'm kinda offended. Vaffanculo!!!!!!! MOST Asians are extremely smart so they have good jobs.
whats wrong with that?


would you rather not have nail shops, hair shops, or restaurants? they make a living like every else.


im not asian, but i find this slightly offending towards them..
I noticed that except for the hair shop.
from sd only nail shops...
cause asians are so frikin kool and skilled!
ive noticed that too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment