Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm doing a little shopping trip. What makeup/nail things should I buy?

I'm going to go on a small shopping spree. What makeup should I get for an everyday look-and what goes for an evening look? Also any ideas for my nails? I can't do french tips because my nails are too brittle (for some reason) to grow out that long-should I go with fake nails?I'm doing a little shopping trip. What makeup/nail things should I buy?
i suggest to go with matte colors for nail polish because it is really in right now. You can check out the espana collection from O.P.I. Um I don't think fake nails are really necessary, but if you want, sure. Maybe you can buy like a strengthening polish. Like lots of brands have them (I'm pretty sure... ex: Nailene Titanium Strength.)


For makeup, it depends what budget you're working with. MAC glosses are really pretty. I would go for their tinted lipglass in Underage. It gives you a really pretty nude lip, for every-day. For night, you can go for like a deeper berry looking kind of gloss. Neutral eyeshadow, like diff. browns are nice.


Hope this helped!I'm doing a little shopping trip. What makeup/nail things should I buy?
I have heared that matte nail colors are in. That means no shimmery sparkly nails. I personally love shimmery nails! lol
navy blue or blue violet nail polish
I would buy neon colored nail polish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment