Sunday, January 17, 2010

In the nail shops do they really talk junk about their clients?

My friend an I think that when we are getting are nails done and they ladies are always speaking a different language that they are talking about their clients. True?In the nail shops do they really talk junk about their clients?
Well a Vietnamese friend and I went to get pedicures and she has confirmed that they do talk about their clients majority of the time. When we went she translated some of the awful things they say. For instance, a lady next to us was getting a pedicure as well and they were laughing about how her little toe looked. That's what made me stop going to those places and dealing with English only shops.In the nail shops do they really talk junk about their clients?
Yes. Expecially if they are vietnemise women....
I am sure they do.. but.who cares? If you do not understand what they are saying....it cannot hurt you, right? Plus, I do not think it would be a good business practice to insult their patrons or even have their patrons ';think'; they are insulting them. But if they are looking at you and blatantly smirking or giggling.... it is time for a different salon.
ive always wondered that! and i finally came to the answer when one of my friends told me her sister spoke the womens language (which happened to be chinese). she said the women were calling her fat and talked about some womens gross toes....they probably have nothing better to do...
yes it is sometimes, my ex has a nail shop
I saying that I like to live by is ';Anyone who gossips to you will gossip about you.';
yup
yeah probably as its so boring they have nothing better to do, and women together in salons means bitching!
yes! sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment