Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need to grow my nails fast for a wedding, how do i speed them up without going to the shops?

get some stick on ones,,,,hell, u'll have nice nails {with designs on them too} in like 5 minutes....I need to grow my nails fast for a wedding, how do i speed them up without going to the shops?
Take the vitamin Biotin. It helps with hair/nail growthI need to grow my nails fast for a wedding, how do i speed them up without going to the shops?
Sally Hansen Miracle Grow and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails...





I chew my nails, and I always use the miracle grow on them after I've chewed them too low... If I don't use it they will hurt for days, but I swear the day after I use it the pain is gone and they are already on their way to being chewed again :)
You can add gelatin to your diet, which will strengthen and enhance nail growth. Usually in the form of Jell-o, it will also encourage healthy hair growth. You might also consider adding foods that help with circulation like garlic (fresh, not powder). Better circulation means better nail growth.





Don't forget hand lotion. Most salons are well aware that any hand lotions will help encourage growth. Use it on the nails and message your cuticles while applying. This again encourages circulation which in turn encourages growth.





good luck!
Take prenatal Vitim's
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment