Friday, January 15, 2010

Why when I go to the nail shop?

The ladies assume I want wild Designs when all i really want is a french tip?Why when I go to the nail shop?
they want to make extra money (each design costs more than tips).


I hope you dont think its because you are black.Why when I go to the nail shop?
lol, in school actually a lot of the girls come in with wild neon greens and pink nails that they have to take off lol.





add: With the nails I've seen on some of the girls they can rip out a piece of flesh with them!!
I personally think a slightly rounded/thin french tip is very classy.
It's because they are a business %26amp; retailers' will always want to sell you the top of the line it's normal to do this
Because they probably want more money. :]
becuz your black


just give them an attitude


snap and shake your head shunaynay





Edit; why is this posted in the culture section , culture section is about things related to culture racism etc,


(Ladies assume I want a wild design when all I want is french tip)


In culture section you`ll get aswers LIke, BECUZ YOUR BLACK.


Go to the Beauty section that focuses ON BEAUTY if your not really tryin to troll around .





*Common sense*








And by the way, Youve got a Nice WEAVE.


no really, your wig looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment